5 Facts from BIG WIGS Simone and Scott Lutgert
5. They went to a presentation about the Museum at Bill Barnett's house almost 10 years ago and thought it was an amazing project. Because Simone love kids so much, she wanted to help make it a reality. She brought Scott along on her crazy adventure, and he's been an amazing sport.
4. In the past 20 years since Simone's been in town, she's seen Naples grow from a sleepy retirement community to a vibrant multi-generational community. It is a much more desirable area because the Children's Museum offers so much. It's not only a place where children can play and learn, but also a place for families to interact; a place where teens can work; a place where all ages can volunteer, etc.
3. Simone is involved in most of the fundraising events for the Museum because she wants to be sure the Museum is sustainable for the future. She's involved even more this year because she can't say NO to Vicki Tracy, and she knew Vicki would make it fun!!
2. Her most favorite part about last year's event was playing in the Museum. She loved all the experimental activities that the attendees were exposed to and which some are now a part of the Museum.
1. She doesn't have one favorite part of the museum. She loves them all!
~ Bonus Material! ~
White or red wine? --- RED
Morning or evening? --- 24/7
Paperback books or eReader? --- Kindle
Beach or pool? --- Beach
Cars or airplanes? --- Cars
In her own words: "I'm pretty much an open book. If someone wants to know something about me, all they have to do is ask. Most people know that I'm just a big kid who loves to help others."
We can't wait to meet Simone and Scott at the Big Wigs Night at the Museum on February 7th!
... and now for the giveaway...
Always be in fashion with a C'mon t-shirt! See Rafflecopter details to enter!
Please call 239-260-1714 or visit cmon.org for tickets or sponsorship information for Big Wigs Night at the Museum.